Please email us at email@example.com to check availability. Prices range from €100-€170 per night, depending on the time of year.
1. By making a booking at Petaluma, you agree to abide by the House Rules. These are set out at point 8
2. An additional fee of €50 is payable per dog per stay.
3. A deposit of 20% is payable at the time of making your booking. The final amount must be paid a month before your stay.
4. Bond: a bond of €300 is payable; an additional bond of €300 is payable for dogs. Payment must be made a month before your stay. Your bond will be returned to you within
14 days after your stay, provided the property is left in acceptable condition.
5. Payment by palpal. If you prefer to pay directly into our account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
6. On booking, you will receive a confirmatory email, with further information, such as how to get the keys sent to you following receipt of payment in full and your security bond. We
will also send you an information request, which will be needed from you 2 weeks before your arrival.
7. Your booking can be cancelled up to a week prior to your stay.
8. We want you to have a wonderful relaxing stay at Petaluma, but we do have a few
House Rules as a condition of your stay to ensure that those coming after you can also have a great holiday.
- the house is no smoking throughout, as is the Bike / Ski
Store. For those who wish to indulge, there are some under cover areas
- up to 2 dogs are welcome, but subject to bond arrangements and
conditions: dogs must be house trained and must not be left alone in the house. Pick up dog poo from the garden.
- on departure, please wash up, turn off radiators, empty the bins,
strip the beds you have used, tidy away outside cushions and empty the fridge. If you prefer that we do this for you, this is possible for a fee of €20.
- skis, snowboards and bikes should be kept in the storage areas in
the Bike / Ski Store. Ski boots and bike shoes can damage the floors so please leave at the front door - in any event, we have underfloor heating, so you’ll get to enjoy the warmth underfoot
without your shoes on!
- go carefully with the wood-burning stove - it is super efficient
and once going only needs one log at a time or you’ll find yourself in a tropical zone, particularly on the mezzanine! There should be plenty of wood for your stay, but if more is needed, help
yourself from the woodpile - a donation to the honesty box is welcomed!
- do not use the fire pit in July and August when the grass might
catch fire, and be careful at all other times and when using the chiminea and brazier
- we have a septic tank at the house, so absolutely
nothing down the toilet apart from loo paper please (and anything you have eaten)
- close the shutters on departure and when leaving the house for an extended
- do not touch the controls for the under-floor heating in the
hallway cupboard, the snow-blower in the garage or the satellite and equipment in the main bedroom - this is finely tuned and runs both the TV and the wifi
9. NOTE: the pond is unfenced; the top bunk is
not suitable for small children or less agile adults; wifi is provided by satellite and is not unlimited.