1. See below for availability. Note if you are viewing on a mobile device, you will need to email us.
2. By making a booking at Petaluma, you agree to abide by the house rules. These are set out at point 8 below.
3. An additional fee of 100 Euros a week is payable for each dog.
4. A deposit of 20% is payable at the time of making your booking. The final amount must be paid 2 months before your stay.
5. Bond: a bond of 300 Euros is payable; an additional bond of 300 Euros is payable for each dog. Payment must be made 2 months before your stay. Your bond will be returned to you within 3 weeks after your stay, provided the property is left in acceptable condition.
6. We are able to stock the fridge for you on arrival. If you are interested, contact details will be included in your confirmatory email..
7. Payment by palpal. If you prefer to pay directly into our account, please contact us on email@example.com for details.
8. On booking, you will receive a confirmatory email, with further information, such as how to get the keys sent to you following receipt of payment in full and your security bond. We will also send you an information request, which will be needed from you 2 weeks before your arrival.
9. Your booking can be cancelled up to 2 weeks prior to your stay.
10. We want you to have a wonderful relaxing stay at Petaluma, but we do have a few house rules as a condition of your stay to ensure that those coming after you can also have a great holiday.
Petaluma, Plan de Lys, Vallée du Lys, Cazeaux de Larboust, 31110
To make a reservation now, go to Booking.